2011/08/25

2011 Summer Mix

Dj shinya 2011 Summer Mix by djshinyajpn

Track

Mister Man/Culture Club
Shadow Dancing/Andy Gibb
Just An Illusion/Imagination
Only You/Yaz
Too Shy/Kajagoogoo
You're Not My Girl(Jesse Marco Remix)/Ryan Leslie
Shut Up And Let Go/The Ting Tings
I Want Candy/Bow Wow wow
Domino Dancing/Pet Shop Boys
Get To My Baby/Try To Find Me
All This Love That I'm Giving/Gwen McRae
Soul Education/Jamiroquai
Another Likely Story(Aeroplane Remix)/Au Revoir Simone
Without Lies(Black Van Remix)/Aeroplane
White Horse/Jessica 6
Not Over(Eli Remix)/Bag Raiders
Take Me Over/Cut Copy
I Will Come Back/Holy Ghost
Didn't Know What Love Was/Hot Chip, Bernard Sumner & Hot City
Manic/Azari & III
Golden Cage(Fred Falke Remix)/The Whitest Boy Alive
I Am The Beat(Treasure Fingers Remix)/Senor Stereo
Sinnerman(Felix Da Housecat Remix)/Nina Simone

お気に入りは曲もPVもイケてるこれ


Enjoy

0 件のコメント: